11 things. : Long Lost Penpal
Written on | March 5, 2012 | 2 Comments
I have been loving reading all the 11 things posts going around the internet recently, especially Danielle’s post. Here are my own answers to the questions ..
There are five rules:
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you’ve tagged them.
Context for this picture: Posting a second picture of myself in two days .. what is the word coming to?! also, work on losing my podgy face starts tonight at the yoga/pilates class I’m going to. I’m excited!
1. Catching the bus stresses me out so much. It has got to the point where I trek all the way to the bus station, just so I can guarantee that I won’t have to put up with queue jumpers, and definitely get a seat. (It has to be a seat next to the stop-bell, because that stresses me out too!)
2. I have recently discovered that when I’m happy my eyesight improves. weird.
3. I always, always remember everyone’s birthday and send a card.
4. I spend a crazy amount of time dreaming with my boyfriend about the dog we’re going to get when we’re older, what his name is going to be and which tricks we’ll teach him.
5. I am absolutely petrified of seagulls and have been known to change direction and go a completely different way to avoid them. I’ve also stepped straight out into traffic to escape a particularly nasty one ..
6. My drink of choice is Southern Comfort, but if we’re in a bar I’ll probably order a pint of Tennent’s because it’s cheaper! yes, I get a lot of stick. I’m nothing if not classy!
7. My favourite-ever shoes are a pair of red tartan Converse I saved up for and bought when I was thirteen. Now I’m scared to wear them incase they fall apart.
8. Each day I’m at work I always drink four litres of water.
9. I always chew gum when I’m driving so I can take my stress out on something!
10. Right now, one of the main things which gets me up in the morning is getting to eat a Perle de Lait coconut yogurt for my breakfast. Heaven!
11. I have a bit of an unhealthy obsession with TOMS shoes, and currently own three pairs. I’m eying up a tweed/turquoise pair next .. (:
1. if money, schooling or time was no obstacle, what career would you choose?
I would probably be a midwife. I actually went to the midwifery open day when I was at school, but it was too much bother for me to crash Higher biology.
2. What’s the one thing you look forward to every day?
Getting my Perle de Lait yogurt! Haha. also a nap. Some days I have been known to get up and count the hours until I can go back to sleep .. you can blame this on my low-iron levels, not laziness please ; )
3. What is your number one, all-time, favorite blog?
If you could see my RSS feed you would understand why this is such a hard question. So I’ll divide it up into different categories, like the Oscars or something
Most-favourite-ever blog: Becoming Jolie
Most-marvellous-writing blog: Girls gone Child
Most-I-Wish-I-Had-Your-Life! blog: Nothing but Bonfires
Most-Gorgeous-Pictures blog: Rockstar Diaries
Most-Favourite-Local blog: Sarah Rooftops
Most-Funny Blog: The Daybook
Most-Favourite-I-Wish-You-Updated-More! blog: Tempest Beauty
Yes, I like the blogging big-guns!
4. Biggest online pet peeve?
Catty tweets on Twitter.
5. What is your all-time favorite book?
The Perks of being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. (Or Harry Potter!)
6. What would your “last meal” be?
Bruschetta, I am in love.
7. do you believe in love at first sight?
I don’t think so, but I believe in hate at first sight haha.
8. What would your ideal Sunday morning consist of?
Walking to the store to get papers with my boyfriend, then reading them with a lovely cup of coffee in my cowboy mug and some pancakes.
9. Why do you blog?
Because it’s fun to look back on stuff I wrote and remember like it was yesterday.
10. if you had to choose one color to wear forever, what would you pick?
11. What is your all-time favorite band?
I think these questions are pretty good, so I’m not going to make up anymore. if you want to answer them I’d love to read (: